Sunday, October 19, 2008

Profiles snippets

PATRONS AT FRANK'S SAY:

I have a nice wife thank you. Just an enjoyable chat and a loving dance. Only IM me if you can carry a conversation.

"ToolsRMe" is not a sexual reference. I like RL tools. Things like saws, drills, etc. It's a name I use on some forums (e.g. plumbing, electrical) and I decided to use the name here. [There are 9 women listed as profile picks, and himself as the first]

Im immature and just bumming around here in SL!! happy to meet and chat to normal, sane ppl... if only to see what its like. I want to be a ladies sex toy.

Spanish stripper guy. Dance is my passion. I like to make dream, imagine, feel... I´m funny, romantic and sweet. ... If you are close to me, be careful, very hot latin blood, 100% full of energy and passion.

MY FRIENDS LIST IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL NEW REQUESTS WILL BE DECLINED. I just don't need the hassle.

Don't ask me about RL. I hardly ever go there, now. :-)

No comments: