Wednesday, February 3, 2010

La Performance

I have been rehearsing twice a week with La Performance now and we have fully blocked out 2 of the four dances I am in. Both of the numbers are well choreographed and each is different: one is disco and the other is a love song. This last one will be danced to a live performance by an artist with a lovely voice. I like this number best I think except for the individual platforms we have to dance on. I invariably fall off my stage at the same point every time. I must be doing the turn at the wrong time...


Click here for a video of our latest rehearsal of "If You Can't Give Me Love." I am the one in the orange top and denim skirt. Zap Zhong, who took the video, also took the picture that is now in my profile and in the Symmetry In Motion II ID. Isn't his work great?


La Performance
has its own website where you can read about our upcoming performance and all of us. I haven't figured out how to add a picture or bio to my "page" yet, but when I do, I will be just as beautiful as the other girls even if I don't have much to say about my accomplishments.

No comments: