Friday, September 26, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

Yes, I guess I have gotten out of the habit of blogging. Apologies to those of you who read me. But I don't like to blog when I am unhappy - and I am unhappy. An old friend (at least I hope he is still a friend) and I seem to be at odds. I am not exactly sure what has happened between us, but I would like to fix it. However, I am not sure he wants to fix it, and that is why I am sad. He is on the defensive almost every time I make a comment, whether it is a joke or about having a serious talk. And this has been affecting my dancing. I do not like who I have become lately...

Linri's palace still keeps me busy, but not as much. I feel sort of lost without something definite to do. I should score some more dances, but my printer doesn't work so I have no lyrics to work with. And the joy has gone out of my choreography. Yes, I still lose myself in dance, but I do not always feel the same exhilaration any more. No, I will not stop dancing. It is an addiction, to lose your being in the sound and movement. I am enthralled by a force bigger than I am. I work with 4 DJs on a regular basis and their approach to music is entirely different. So, then, is my dancing for them. But I do not like who I am with one of them; the set has taken on an entirely different cast.

No comments: