Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend Plans

There is just not enough time to do all I want to do anymore. First of all, I have 3 bookings for dance: 6-8 tonight at Ot's Celtic set, 1-2 tomorrow at La Scala for 007 Hour and 2.30 - 4.30 at Rick's (not sure of theme yet). On Saturdays I usually go to Celtic Sunrise (9-11) at the Drunken Drow. Then I go to story hour at the SS Galaxy; Shandon Loring is an expert story teller and I love his Irish accent! And of course from 7-9, I need to visit the Pink Rose to listen to DJ Winston who does awesome blues. I always feel so mellow after listening to him.

Treasure Quest has it's monthly Challenge Hunt this weekend and I know it will take me forever, so I will probably TP all over SL in search of goodies both Saturday and Sunday mornings. I need to search for some "air" dances suitable for fae, angels and merfolk. Hehe - I hope tips are good this weekend. And I need to catch up on freebie shopping. I have a butterfly av I want to play with (where do butterflies go anyway?) and I want to fly my dragon again. It has been a couple of months since she was out and about. Whew! what a great weekend it will be if I can do it all.

No comments: