Sunday, December 7, 2008

50 out of 350 in the POE hunt

It has taken me two days, but i have managed to find the first 50 globes in the Peace on Earth gridwise hunt! (Hey, I am not a shopper.) What a challenge. But a few of us ended up helping each other - we seemed to tp in at the same time and when a globe was hard to spot, one of us would find it and tell the others. First, I don't have patience for walking through laggy stores. Second, I have no idea what is in the globes I collected. And third, I had just thinned my inventory down to below 11,000. So now I have all these unopened globes and it will take a while to open them and decide which to keep. I think I will make a list and if there are any decent men's items I will tell my little brother about them. He is notoriously cheap and hates spending lindens. Emyly Beaumont chuckles as she decides NOT to tell him where to find the globes.

No comments: