Friday, December 26, 2008

Where to go?

Another Friday night looms over me, but for the next few weeks I will be missing both my little brother Tulsa and my favorite DJ Otawan Fouquet. Little brother has decided to spend some time OUT WORLD with his girl friend. Imagine that! And Ot is taking a mini vacation from DJing. So I will have to find a few different places to dance. Last night I discovered DJ Alfie at the SS Galaxy Pool Deck. Great music and lots of fun. I called my friends to join me and those who showed up agreed that he was worth visiting again. I saw a few faces last night that I hadn't seen in a while: Tori, Becky, Rainne and Rosalie. It was so good to catch up with old friends. However, it WAS Christmas Day and many people were off with family. Perhaps I will try to catch DJ Cord at La Scala tonight if I can get home in time. Having a RL job sort of interferes with SL; I never get home until about 3 SLT now... But it is nice to be able to pay bills again in RL. :-) By the way, I am looking for new DJs and new clubs to play at. IM me in world if you have a favorite place and want me to choreo for you and your friends.

No comments: