Sunday, December 28, 2008

007 hour

What a marvelous time we had last night at La Scala during the 007 hour. Earlier yesterday morning I had received a communique that SMERSH might attempt to infiltrate the dance hour with designs on the ball. So I IM'd Q who assured me she would secure the ballroom. Hehe - what fun it was to play with that theme! 007 arrived a little late, but explained that he had thrown the agent who had been pursuing him into Lake Geneva. Unfortunately 007's Aston went into the water too! But we danced our fool heads off to the romantic music from the movies and promised to get together again next week. As M, I sent Agent Bond into space to attempt to foil yet another plot against Her Royal Majesty (did I say that right)? We can only hope he will be successful. Perhaps we need some more Agents as backups in case he fails...

Everyone who came out to this lovely ballroom was dressed to the teeth: lovely gowns and beautiful tuxedos and suits! Sometimes I think this is why I like this particular hour so much and sometimes I think I like it because I get to use all my very slow dances (of which I have a limited number) and dance to very romantic music. Last night I loved it because I actually got to play a little. I know SL is all about playing but I am not very clever or quick so playing and being witty is hard for me. But last night I really had fun thanks to Agent 007. Hehe - I am going to have to watch some Bond movies to keep up the play.

The set I started to dance with JamesLarkin a few hours later was interrupted when I lost electricity and did not regain it until some time after I went to bed. I hate when that happens! I missed Ot's set at Smooth too and she will be away for a week now. It is going to be a very quiet week for me.

No comments: