Friday, December 5, 2008

Sad news

Bolton Rhiadra is gone. The sweet, gentle man behind the charming AV who touched my heart so deeply in the six weeks I knew him has traveled on to the Summerland. May his soul find what it needs to quickly return to this earth. I have thought of him often since he left SL and wondered how he was doing. He told me that he wanted SL to be just another chapter in his life, a preparation for the next part of his life and that people come into each other's life for a reason, no matter how briefly they remain. He helped me get back in touch with my spirituality and told me that I was a healer and that I had helped him heal. I am glad he thought that way; I would like to think I helped him prepare for the next adventure in his life. I think he was at peace, very accepting of what life had meted out to him at the end. So the news that he died did not devastate me as much as it might have done. And if you see me with a calla lily in my hair and wearing emerald, know that it is in honor of his passing that I dress so.

No comments: