Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tiny Empires

I confess. I started playing yesterday. It is sort of fun. Unfortunately, the game HUD replaces my dance HUD when it attaches, so I can't do both at the same time. But with any luck, I won't get a call when I am dancing... Now I need to figure out the game. I currently have 4 acres of land and am still a peasant, but if I acquire another acre, I will become a squire and my homage to my liege lord will go down to 8. As a peasant I pay 9 gold per acre per month to my liege Sir Johnie Sosa (who hasn't been online much but is a very cute neko). So my first personal goal is to buy one more acre at advantageous prices. My second goal is to recruit a subject so I can be paid homage! I am not a great game player - but I can go at my own speed in this one.


Hehe - goal met. I have one subject and I am a squiress! woot!

No comments: