Thursday, July 23, 2009

A day in the life of a fae


Ever wonder what faeries do in the morning? I usually start out by thinking. Sometimes I sit on the top of a well.


Sometimes I sit on a mushroom.


And sometimes I sit in the eagles nest.


But those nests are pretty dirty, so then I have to take a bath.


After that, I like to fly around in the forest. But you have to be careful of the wild animals such as this boar.



You need to be quick because the deer like to chase you and knock into you.


But I sometimes meet up with friends, such as Etoile Soulstar. She is the cutest faun I know and likes to giggle and be silly as much as I do.


All that thinking and flitting and playing makes me very hungry so I look for something sweet to eat. The tavern always has fresh fruit and respberry pie. Doesn't it look yummy?


Of course, eating so much food makes me very sleepy so I look for my favorite flower and take a nap til lunchtime!

1 comment:

Casandra Shilova said...

oOOooh! What a wonderful description! Love your post!