Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Am Tiny


Today I bought 25 dances designed for tinies and placed them in a dance ball. The process sounds so simple when I say it like that. But it took me a lot of time to decide which ones to buy and another hour to decide on a dance ball. I wanted one with a menu system so everyone would have lots of choices. And I had to make sure there were break dances for Johnni. Then I had to strip the ball of the existing dances. When I placed the new ones in the machine, I discovered that they all had to be renamed because the titles were longer than 24 characters. That took another 10 minutes. And then the darn thing reset itself each time I dragged a dance in! So loading it took another half hour! My HUD desn't take that long to load, so I was pretty disgusted by the time I got it finished. But I hung it up at Linri's and Johnni and I tested it out. He loved the break dances. Ever see a teddy bear dance on its head? Or a rock dance? Pretty silly looking but lots of fun.