Saturday, November 1, 2008

If you haven't been tagged yet, I TAG YOU NOW!!!!!

Cas tagged me , so here it is:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

My non-important habits/quirks:
1. I consider my bed a nest so I never make it up unless I change the sheets
2. I like to sit in my car at noontime and let the sun shine on my face
3. I love the smell of vanilla and once had perfume that smelled of it
4. I sleep with a light on because I do not like the dark
5. I can feel the rain before it comes and I love the smell of it on the pavement
6. I sketch simple medieval style borders and then like to watch the color come alive on them as I paint.

My links: Ariel Gia Johnni (when I can find 3 more, I will add them)

No comments: