Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Footloose Fae Fest

What a great time we had last night at the first weekly Fae Fest! Unfortunately, Second Life was acting up and would not allow anyone to teleport in or out, so the company was limited to just a few. And I had six non role-players ready to teleport in and see how much fun we have... Oh pooh! But His Majesty, King Creag, officially declared me Choreographer to the Court. Hehe - House Zephirus will literally rock forever.

House Zephirus is currently the Primary Household of the Fae Court. Duchess Casandra and I worked very hard to complete the First Challenge! Hehe - my biggest hurdle was finding a man to join me in some fun poses so I could send pictures to the King...

It looks like Gamilia is beginning to wake up. I like most of the people I have met here and new role-players are starting to get some assistance so I do not feel quite so lost as I did for the prior month.

No comments: