Friday, June 19, 2009

BBBC #6 - FINAL

What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

/me muses. I think this experience has made me realize that I am NOT a dedicated blogger. Yes, I like to share my experiences with others, but only when I truly have something to share. I don't think this experience will change how I blog. I work best at my own pace and my current frequency and manner of blogging is best for me. But I have found several new blogs to follow, if only because they they write from the heart, about things that matter to them. And, in that respect, this challenge has been rewarding.

Keep on blogging, all of you, as often or as infrequently as you desire. Just be sure you actually have something to say!

1 comment:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Thanks for participating!! I know that a lot of last year's challengers went back to their normal once or twice a week routine, but at least we got to get to know you a little better! :)