Monday, June 22, 2009

Exciting new show!

Party Funk is the name, and it will be presented by Tulsa Sheridan (my little brother) and me next Sunday night from 6-8 at Linri's Palace. I have heard much of his mix and love, love, love it! I am very excited about Tulsa doing his own thing (it's about time in my estimation) and am overjoyed to be dancing to his funky music selections. If you know Tulsa at all, you will have to agree that he would never play an ordinary set of music. Some of it is that funky jazz which I love so much! Wonderful Linri, who loves to help out new DJs, agreed to let us give it a try. I don't know whether this will be a single shot deal or if it will work into something bigger. (he may not like being a DJ.) Tulsa insisted that we be marketed as the team that we are. So last night after I left Linri's, we caught up with each other and discussed things like tip jars and what to wear. Hehe - a brother and sister act - what fun! And will I give him a hard time? Come and find out!

No comments: