Thursday, June 4, 2009

Refreshments

I am so proud of myself! Yesterday I took the food items that Tori had created, placed them on the plates (which he also made) and made food givers out of them! And not only that, but I also put scripts & animations in the food! I was fortunate enough to find an excellent free set of "sip scripts" that let me animate once I "wore" the food. But of course, I also had to position the individual food items in my hand so that it would reach my mouth! Hehe. What fun! And I found a script that gave a choice of sandwiches for the sandwich platter. So I modded Tori's salmon sandwiches and made cucumber and watercress sandwiches too. I really learned a lot while I built these items: primarily that I don't want to spend my life building items. I will never compete with the pros, but the food looks yummy and I had fun. Please excuse my foot in the picture.

1 comment:

Casandra Shilova said...

good for you!

yummmm cake donuts!