Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rez Day Party

I finally have a few pictures from the rez day party that Tori and I shared last Saturday. I was having so much fun that I never got around to taking pictures. The food table was full of food, the dance floor was full of dancers and my heart was full of love. My friends gave me some superb pictures, but they aren't full perm, so I can't take them out world and show them here. I went back this morning to take a few pictures of the Pavilion in Vanity Fayre where we held the party. It is so romantic and belongs to a friend of mine who was gracious enough to allow us to use it.





Last night Cas sent me some pictures via email and I will show my two faves here. This is her dancing with my brother. The theme colour was lilac and Cas' dress was perfect with it's pretty lace petticoat.


And this is the picture I like best. I have so few that show Tori's craggy good looks. And those pants are fabulous on him! I think that is Gucissa in the corner, but I only have eyes for Tori.

No comments: