Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mer Dances

I promised I would list all the mer dances I had in my HUD in case any of you had others. I am looking for as many as I can find, so if you have others, please let me know the name and the creator so I can find them. Any help you can give me would be awesome!



dancing with the fishies
MerAffectionDance
MerArabesque
MerBackflip1
MerBackflip2
MerBackFlip3
Merbasictwirl
MerDanceDoubleSpin
MerDanceF
MerDanceG
MerDanceTurn
MerFlip
MerHula1
MerHula2
MerJumpforJoy
MerlDanceRondo
MerlDanceSpin1
MerlDanceSpin2
MermaidDance
MerTwirl
Sea Angel
Somersault1
somersault2
Sway Dance
Flowy Mermaid Dance
Gj-Merdance-3
MerDance1Chim
MerDance2Chim
MerDanceBall8B-32708
MerdanceBall9A2-32808
MerClubClap
MerClubHop
MerClubSideBySide
MerClubWaggle
MerClubWiggle
Tail Whip
MerWiggleSpinDanc

No comments: